• Summer Program: 16 Jan to 11 Feb
Cost $120 per class
(1 class per week)
• Term 1: 13 Feb to 22 April / Cost $290 per class (1 class per week)
• Combo Summer Program + Term 1: $380 per class (1 class per week)
•Yoga & Mindfulness Membership - Unlimited classes* for $48 per week
Min 3 months - T&C's apply.
• Tuesday 9.15am - Siri Hari
• Tuesday 6.45pm - Siri Hari
• Thursday 6.45pm - Daya Prakash
• Friday 9. 15am - Siri Hari
*Alternatively you can start anytime, classes can be prorated at $35 per class from your first week to the end of term .
Terms and Conditions apply
Bookings required Email us
or call us on 03 9510 8803
^TERMS OF PURCHASE::Available for general classes only - not courses or workshops - Subject to numbers - Bookings highly recommended.
Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan is an uplifting & dynamic blend of spiritual and physical practices, this yoga style incorporates movement, breathing techniques & meditation.
"Kundalini Yoga consists of active and passive asana-based kriyas, pranayama, and meditations which target the whole body system (nervous system, mental faculties, chakras) to develop awareness, consciousness and spiritual strength." Yogi Bhajan
The goal is to increase consciousness, relieve mental and physical stress and build physical vitality, it is a yoga to be experienced!
Benefits of Practicing Kundalini Yoga
- Regular practice can keeps your body and mind healthy and balanced
- It can train your mind to be strong and flexible in the face of stress and change,
- It can increase your oxygen capacity,
- Boosts your blood flow,
- Balances the glandular system,
- Strengthens the nervous system,
- Reduces stress-induced toxins such as adrenaline and corsitol.
- Individuals feel more in control of themselves, with enhanced peace of mind, concentration, and a deep inner calm and self-confidence.
Using sound, breath, and posture; Kundalini Yoga aims to develop spiritual awareness by freeing the kundalini energy that is coiled in the base of the spine and drawing it upward through the spine.
Kundalini Yoga is a yoga for householders, for people who have to cope with the daily challenges and stresses of holding jobs, raising families, and managing businesses. It is for everyone who wants the skills to cope successfully with the challenges of living in this day and age and be healthy, happy and peaceful.
Find out more...
"Kundalini Yoga has been life changing for me. It has given me the tools to enjoy life much more. In addition to that I feel so much stronger in my body and mind." Michelle S.
"Blessed to have found Body Bliss. My mind and body were deeply out of sync. Within one term of Kundalini Yoga my mind and body are so much stronger. I feel quite different!" Camille E.
"Kundalini Yoga makes me calm, bendy and happy. It centers me and helps me focus whilst keeping my core strong and healthy. I love it!" Viginia D.