INTELLIGENT FITNESS: Pilates
From Hollywood celebrities to professional athletes, Pilates is taking the world by storm. Regardless of age or fitness level, you too can reap the rewards of this unique form of exercise that strengthens and tones your entire body yet leaves you feeling refreshed and not exhausted. Want to know more?
• Pilates is a non-impact system of exercise designed to strengthen and tone core muscles
Focuses on the deep muscles of the abdomen and spine, yet also strengthens and tones
arm, buttocks and legs - creating long, lean muscles without building bulk
• Improves posture, balances strength and flexibility, increases core strength, stability,
balance and coordination
• Fluid movements coupled with the breath are designed to reduce stress and tension,
leaving you feeling relaxed and alert
• Aids in alleviating back pain and promoting spinal health by strengthening the deep
muscles of the spine, whilst protecting your back
• You can expect a total change in your body - in the way you look, feel and move
Whether your goal is to transform your appearance, alleviate back pain, improve your posture or just to feel good, pilates will work for you.
We run regular Pilates mat classes for beginner to advanced students. Find out more...
Duets or Trio Pilates Studio - Reformer and small apparatus sessions
Reformer & Mat sessions: up to 4 students per session
Private Sessions - highly customised to your needs
Find out more...